Table of contents
|Vitamin A||Retinol Palmitate||1 mg||125%|
|Vitamin B1||Thiamin HCL||2 mg||182%|
|Vitamin B2||Riboflavin||2 mg||143%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||Nicotinamid||25 mg||156%|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||Calcium Panthotenate||9 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B6||Pyridoxine HCL||2 mg||143%|
|Folic Acid||Pteroylmonoglutamic acid||300 µg||150%|
|Vitamin B12||Cyanocobalamin||10 µg||400%|
|Vitamin C||Ascorbic acid||100 mg||125%|
|Vitamin D3||Cholecalciferol||7,5 µg||150%|
|Vitamin E||D-alpha-Tocopherol Succinate||12 mg||100%|
|Vitamin K1||Phytomenadione||90 µg||120%|
|Iron||Ferro Fumarate||21 mg||150%|
|Iodine||Potassium iodide||150 µg||100%|
|Copper||Copper gluconate||1 mg||100%|
|Magnesium||Magnesium citrate||30 mg||8%|
|Manganese||Manganese citrate||3 mg||150%|
|Molybdenum||Sodium molybdate||50 µg||100%|
|Selenium||Selenium selenite||55 µg||100%|
|Zinc||Zinc citrate||15 mg||150%|
|Choline||Choline bitartrate||10 mg||-|
[^RDA]: RDA = Recommended daily allowance according to DIRECTIVE 2008/100/EC.
1.The capsule is best taken 1 to 2 hours after breakfast, or 1 to 2 hours after lunch. This way, the capsule is lighter on your stomach.
2. If you are also taking a calcium supplement, this must be taken at a different time to the WLS Optimum capsule. Wait at least 2 hours between taking these supplements.
3. Moisten the capsule in your mouth so that the outer layer cannot stick. This way, the capsule slides down your throat easier.
4. When you swallow the capsule, it is best to bring your chin towards your chest, as opposed to throwing it back.
5. Do not drink and eat large amounts directly before, during or after taking the capsule. This way, you avoid feeling nauseous.
6. It is easier to take the capsule with the following foods and quantities:
- Sip of water or other sugar free drinks *
- Tablespoon of sugar free fruit purée or other liquid foods *
7. If you find it difficult to swallow the capsule, you can open the capsule and take just the contents (in powder form) with the aforementioned liquid foods.
8. If you are unable to start taking WLS Optimum straight after the operation, you can also start taking the capsule 1 to 3 weeks after the operation.
9. If you are still struggling to take the capsule, you can always contact our Customer Services by telephone or email. That way, we can find a suitable solution together for optimal intake of your vitamins and minerals.
* PLEASE NOTE: your body is unable to tolerate (natural) sugar and foods high in sugar as well after weight loss surgery. Therefore, choose sugar free foods instead. This way, you avoid feeling nauseous.
WLS Optimum contains corn.
|Nutritional value per Capsule *|
|Energy in kcal||1,0|
|Energy in kJ||4,2|
|Carbonhydrates in g||0,0|
|Proteins in g||0,0|
|Fats in g||0,0|
*1 tablet weighs 0.7 grams
Recommended daily intake
Take 1 capsule per day. Do not exceed this recommended dose. Nutritional supplements are no substitute for a healthy lifestyle and a varied, balanced diet, which are important.
Minerals, vitamins (folic acid and B12 contain *corn*), plant-sourced capsule shell (hypromellose), choline, natural flavour enhancer (cherry flavour), filler (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), natural colouring agents (titanium dioxide, iron oxide).
This product contains the flavouring cherry flavour and the colouring agents iron oxide and titanium oxide. This product is suitable exclusively for people who have had a gastric bypass or gastric sleeve and are aged 18 years or older. This product is suitable for pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding.