Table of contents
A daily dose of WLS Forte (1 capsule) contains:
|Vitamin A||Retinol acetate||600 µg||75%|
|Vitamin B1||Thiamin HCL||2,75 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B2||Riboflavine||3,5 mg||250%|
|Niacine (Vitamin B3)||Nicotinamide||32 mg||200%|
|Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5)||Calcium Pantothenate||18 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B6||Pyridoxine HCL||980 µg||70%|
|Folic acid||Pteroylmonoglutamic acid||600 µg||300%|
|Vitamin B12||Cyanocobalamin||350 µg||14000%|
|Vitamin C||Ascorbic acid||120 mg||150%|
|Vitamin D3||Cholecalciferol||25 µg||500%|
|Vitamin E||D-alpha-Tocopheryl succinate||24 mg||200%|
|Chromium||Chromium III Chloride||160 µg||400%|
|Iron||Ferrous fumarate||70 mg||500%|
|Iodine||Potassium iodate||225 µg||150%|
|Copper||Copper gluconate||3 mg||300%|
|Manganese||Manganese citrate||3 mg||150%|
|Molybdenum||Sodium molybdate||112,4 µg||225%|
|Selenium||Sodium selenite||105 µg||191%|
|Zinc||Zinc citrate||22,5 mg||225%|
[^RDA]: RDA = Recommended daily allowance according to DIRECTIVE 2008/100/EC.
1.The capsule is best taken 1 to 2 hours after breakfast, or 1 to 2 hours after lunch. This way, the capsule is lighter on your stomach.
2. If you are also taking a calcium supplement, this must be taken at a different time to the WLS Forte capsule. Wait at least 2 hours between taking these supplements.
3. Moisten the capsule in your mouth so that the outer layer cannot stick. This way, the capsule slides down your throat easier.
4. When you swallow the capsule, it is best to bring your chin towards your chest, as opposed to throwing it back.
5. Do not drink and eat large amounts directly before, during or after taking the capsule. This way, you avoid feeling nauseous.
6. It is easier to take the capsule with the following foods and quantities:
- Sip of water or other sugar free drinks *
- Tablespoon of sugar free fruit purée or other liquid foods *
7. If you find it difficult to swallow the capsule, you can open the capsule and take just the contents (in powder form) with the aforementioned liquid foods.
8. If you are unable to start taking WLS Forte straight after the operation, you can also start taking the capsule 1 to 3 weeks after the operation.
9. If you are still struggling to take the capsule, you can always contact our Customer Services by telephone or email. That way, we can find a suitable solution together for optimal intake of your vitamins and minerals.
PLEASE NOTE: your body is unable to tolerate (natural) sugar and foods high in sugar as well after weight loss surgery. Therefore, choose sugar free foods instead. This way, you avoid feeling nauseous.
WLS Forte contains corn.
|Nutritional value per capsule*|
|Energy in kcal||0,8|
|Energy in kJ||3,5|
|Carbohydrates in g||0,1|
|Protein in g||0,0|
|Fats in g||0,0|
* 1 tablet weighs 0.8 grams
Recommended Daily Intake
Take 1 capsule per day. Do not exceed this recommended dose. Nutritional supplements are no substitute for a healthy lifestyle and a varied, balanced diet, which are important.
Vitamins (folic acid and B12 contain corn), minerals, plant-sourced capsule shell (hypromellose), filler (microcrystalline cellulose), natural flavour enhancer (cherry flavour), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, talc), natural colouring agents (iron oxide, titanium dioxide).
This product contains the flavouring cherry flavour and the colouring agents iron oxide and titanium oxide. This product is suitable exclusively for people who have had a gastric bypass and are aged 18 years or older. This product is suitable for pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding.