Privacy Statement FitForMe B.V.
FitForMe does everything possible to keep your personal information private. We ask for your information to be able to serve in the best possible way. What information we ask for and what we do with it, you can read below. You will also see what your rights are, who has access to your information and how long we store it.
Use of your personal information
We need your information because of the agreements we make with you. This is the case with:
• Requesting a starter pack
• Getting in touch
• Subscribing to our newsletter
In order to provide you with the best possible personal service (legitimate interest), we use your data for the following purposes:
• Contact with our customer service
• Visiting our FitForMe website
• Your account
• Newsletter and emails
• Personal advice
• Social Media
What information do we use
FFM uses your personal information because you use our services and/or because you provide the information yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal information that we collect from you:
• First and last name
• Date of birth
• Address details
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Bank account number
• Type of operation
• Location of your operation
• Date of your operation
• Other personal information that you actively provide; for example by creating a profile on our website, by ordering a product, by telephone or by correspondence.
• Location data
• Information about your activities on our website
• Internet browser and type of device
• IP address
Access to your information
We only share your information with outside parties if this is necessary for our services. This concerns the following parties:
• Delivery partners
• FitForMe Agencies
• IT service providers
• Management platforms
• Advertising platforms
• Government agencies
The parties that access your information may only use it to provide you with a service on behalf of FitForMe, unless they are responsible for obtaining and protecting your data.
We never sell your personal information to third parties.
Storing your information
Your information is stored on different databases. For this we apply strict security measures determined for within the EU. In the exceptional case that we transmit your information outside the EU, we ensure that your privacy is protected in an appropriate way.
Which cookies and similar techniques does FitForMe use
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via your browser settings.
How long is your information stored
We do not store your information longer than necessary. After the necessary period we delete your information or we only use it anonymously. For example, to be able to produce internal analyses and reports.
• Inactive client accounts are removed after 7 years. After that we use the information anonymously.
• The tax office determines that all invoice, payment and order data must be kept for 7 years. After that we use the information anonymously.
• Recorded telephone conversations are removed after 30 days.
• The newsletter subscription and personalised messages are kept for 5 years. You can unsubscribe at any time if you no longer wish to receive it.
• We save cookies for 26 months after your last visit to our website. You can disable this yourself via the settings of your browser.
• We keep data that we use to prevent fraud as long as necessary.
You are always in charge of your own information. Do you want to view your information; or do you want to change or delete it; do you want to limit your use; or do you want to change your email preferences? Then, please contact us.
• Email: [email protected]
• Post: FitForMe, P. O. Box 428, 3000 AK Rotterdam, The Netherlands
By using the contact information provided above, you can object to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes or inform us that your privacy outweighs our interests. In that instance, we will review the situation again.
Questions or complaints?
• Email: [email protected]
• In writing: FitForMe, P. O. Box 428, 3000 AK Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Attention: Data Protection Officer
If you are not satisfied about the way in which FitForMe handles your private information, you can contact the privacy authority.
Who is responsible for your information
FitForMe B.V. located at de Weena 784 - 18th Floor, 3014 DA Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Postal address for FitForMe B.V.:
P. O. Box 428
3000 AK Rotterdam
Chamber of Commerce Number (Rotterdam): 24375270
VAT Number: NL.8145.94.219.B01
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 010 - 223 55 28
In writing: FitForMe, P. O. Box 428, 3000 AK Rotterdam, The Netherlands, Attention: Data Protection Officer